Our Clifford Unit was such a blast! We read lots of Clifford stories, made Clifford book marks, Clifford Cups, and Clifford hats. We even had Clifford come to visit the class!
So glad you had time to post all these pictures. it was so fun to see them all. You do such a great job with them and the activities and crafts you do are so much fun. Connor is always so excited to show us and happy to bring home those crafts :)
We LOVE Wiggle Worm preschool and are so glad we got to be a part of it. Thanks for making Carson love school! Also thanks for posting the pictures. All the things you do are so cute!
My name is Amy and I am a wife and mom of 3 kids. I have a booth at an upscale flea market called the Bees Knees where I sell most of what I make. I love to find ordinary things and glam them up!
So glad you had time to post all these pictures. it was so fun to see them all. You do such a great job with them and the activities and crafts you do are so much fun. Connor is always so excited to show us and happy to bring home those crafts :)
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE Wiggle Worm preschool and are so glad we got to be a part of it. Thanks for making Carson love school! Also thanks for posting the pictures. All the things you do are so cute!
ReplyDelete